Monday, May 18, 2009

HOME ALONE

I am sitting at home by myself until Nehya's business trip is over. I never thought I would be able to say that my Bat(daughter) is going on a business trip. I am excited for her.

She is up for another promotion at her job and if she get's get she is going to be moving sooner than I thought. She is growing up more everyday. Anywhere that she goes is still going to be a great vacation spot for me when I want to get away from it all.

My only problem is that she is going to be more than a couple hours away this time. She is my baby and she is becoming a woman. Getting ready for marriage and everything. What did I do to deserve such a great Bat?

I am going to sit here and pull out some old family albums and just have a great time remembering my family. Nehya said I am only allowed to blog once a week. so I guess this is my one time. She will not know unless she comes home later this week, who knows, maybe I will blog once more if not twice.

Tefilat HaDerech This is a prayer for traveling. This is for My Dear Bat

Y'hi ratzon milfanekha A-donai E-loheinu ve-lohei avoteinu she-tolikhenu l'shalom v'tatz'idenu l'shalom v'tadrikhenu l'shalom, v'tagi'enu limhoz heftzenu l'hayim ul-simha ul-shalom. V'tatzilenu mi-kaf kol oyev v'orev v'listim v'hayot ra'ot ba-derekh, u-mi-kol minei pur'aniyot ha-mitrag'shot la-vo la-olam. V'tishlah b'rakha b'khol ma'a'se yadeinu v'tit'nenu l'hen ul-hesed ul-rahamim b'einekha uv-einei khol ro'einu. V'tishma kol tahanuneinu ki E-l sho'me'a t'fila v'tahanun ata. Barukh ata A-donai sho'me'a t'fila.

May it be Your will, L-rd, our G-d and the G-d of our ancestors, that You lead us toward peace, guide our footsteps toward peace, and make us reach our desired destination for life, gladness, and peace. May You rescue us from the hand of every foe, ambush along the way, and from all manner of punishments that assemble to come to earth. May You send blessing in our handiwork, and grant us grace, kindness, and mercy in Your eyes and in the eyes of all who see us. May You hear the sound of our humble request because You are G-d Who hears prayer requests. Blessed are You, Adonai, Who hears prayer.

5 comments:

  1. We all miss her, and she is going to be alright. I am excited for her also.

    Momma K, you are always policing, NeNe is gonna get you. heheheheh

    I Love you Ma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and about that Marriage Thing. You are gonna get it. I will save you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shez gonna b all right ma'm...u jus need to stop worryin abt her so much...shez a grown up girl n by wat i feel jus needs sometime by herself...i guess its natural rite now

    ReplyDelete
  4. She would be fine... though she must be trying to hunt me down for the kill as I have not called her since landing here last nite :)

    God bless ya both, Shalom :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Ima Dear, When are you going back to work? You have way to much time on your hands...

    I am back and well you can talk to me and pretend that you are blogging since so many of your posts are about me already.

    Marriage? Buy Me a BMW and you and I can discuss the details of the Marriage okay? I want it fully loaded and I need it in black. Is that okay with you?

    Love You Ima..

    Your Darling Bat

    ReplyDelete